Material Challenge Lab uses agile processes (SCRUM), (global) networks as well as design and sustainability (social, ecologic and economic) thinking to address material and production related challenges.
- Material or production problems or potentials (mapping, researching, sourcing etc)
- Boosting design and/or product development teams
- Inspiration, Creativity & Innovation Management
- Business Intelligence (mapping), Trends & Knowledge Management
- Sustainability (social, ecologic, economic, aesthetic)
- Ramp-up & industrialization
- Internal & external collaboration (public, value chain, cross market)
- Branding & Strategic Product Development
- Networking, Collaboration & Crossbreeding (internally, externally)
By using well proven Design Thinking and SCRUM inspired processes the Challenge is divided into ”sprints” (or iterations) which is restricted to a specific time duration. The process starts with a sprint planning event that aims to define and identify the work for the sprint ahead, and make an estimated forecast for the sprint goal. Each sprint ends with a review of the progress, conclusions and improvements for the potential sprints ahead.